1.1 Create league
Create or join a league
Open the “Fantasy” menu and click on “Create a league”, then provide the required information :
Step 1 : The league
• The championship : English League, TOP14, Champions Cup, PROD2
• The name of the league : Find a name for your league!
Example: “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”
• The number of player : 2, 4, 6, 8 ou 10
The league’s creator will later send a code to guests who will then register for FRW entering this code in “join a league”. When all players have entered the code, the league will be ready to start. If you’re missing people to round up the league, find cool players here.
NB: Limited number in Champions Cup.
• Type of league :
– Normal : The number of game-weeks in the league corresponds to a phase of home and away matches against each one of the other participants in the league. So the league duration depends on the number of participants.
Example for a 6-a-side league : You will play 2 games against the 5 other participants, that’s 10 championship days in total.
Then you will have the possibility to carry on playing if you wish (see article 7).
– Playoffs :
You’ll be playing all championship match days/game-weeks, from the creation of the league until the end of the season. The last two game-weeks of the championship (ex: GW21 and GW22 in English League), will be final phases (playoffs) between the top 4 participants of your league, with semi-finals happening on the second to last championship day, and the final on the last championship gameweek (see article 5).
NB: In the Champions Cup you are 6 players, you have met your opponents once on the first 5 game-weeks, and the 6th one will be the final between the first 2 of the league only.
Step 2 : The Team
• Team name : Make up a name for your squad ! Example: ” London Crusaders “
• Team logo : choose a FRW logo or upload your photo directly from your phone or your social network.
Beware : it is strictly forbidden to use a copyrighted image, a trademark logo, or any inappropriate picture ( racist, indecent, offensive…)
NB : If you registered via a social media linked to FRW , your profile picture will be automatically associated to your team (but you can still change it).
Step 3 : The options
• None : the normal mode is free
• Premium : £9,99 / £2,99 / £0,99 / month
The “Premium” option has two advantages: the whole game becomes absolutely ad free, and the Live Score is automatically activated, available without having to watch any commercial (see article 6.1)
You can either :
– Buy it for 3 months for £2.99
– Buy it for a year for £9.99
– Get a monthly subscription without time commitment for £0.99 per month ( after 1 month free trial )
• Premium for all : £1,99 / player
This option allows you to offer the Premium option to all of your league’s players for £1.99 / person, for the entire duration of the league.
For example, if you are in a 4-a-side league: you’ll pay £ 7.96 and everyone, yourself included, will get the “Premium for all ” option.